Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Have a Merry Chic Christmas!!

















Happy Holidays Loves!
I know I went a little picture post crazy, but I loved all of these pics and couldn't narrow them down and that hardly happens EVER! When I saw this look in my head, I said to my self, Caramel Carrie is back. In my mind, I'm a fashionable New Yorker, who runs around in tulle and leather and no one looks twice, but I live in Charlotte, NC, so I tend to only bring out these looks for special occasions. Since today is Christmas, I took the opportunity to wear my tulle skirt I made during the summer. I plan on using a few of the pics for my new portfolio. This look to me sums me up; vibrant, girly with an eclectic edge. 

I hope your enjoying your holiday.

Talk Soon!

Outfit Details
Jacket-Walmart
Sweater-F21
Skirt-Made by myself
Heels-G by Guess
post signature